Your Beauty is My Business
Your Beauty is My Business
Kristen Drayton is a licensed esthetician who specializes in skin care treatments for acne, oily and sensitive skin; treatment of age spots; blotchy skin and pigmentations due to sun exposure; dry skin and wrinkles, to name a few. In addition, Kristen is a certified makeup artist, and graduate of The April Love Makeup Academy. She has created countless head-turning looks for weddings, red carpet events and professional photo shoots.
Kristen has a passion for helping clients achieve their best skin possible through the use of natural skin care. She strives to educate clients on the importance of maintaining a consistent at-home skin care regimen to supplement the professional services they receive in the spa.
Kristen’s interest in skin care began long before her career as an esthetician did. Her own problems with sensitive skin started when she was a child and only grew worse as she became an adult. After receiving little or no help from dermatologists, Kristen sought out an esthetician who helped open her eyes to the beauty industry and all the harmful ingredients that were being placed in our skin care. After a series of exfoliating treatments and the implementing of sunscreen into her daily skin care regimen, Kristen was finally free from the damaging effects of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH). PIH is the discoloration or darkening of the skin that develops after an inflammatory wound, or trauma. As a result of the knowledge gained through this experience, she decided to pursue a career in skin care in order to help others who were also suffering with such skin problems.
Kristen has had the privilege to work with The Raw Beauty Project, which was featured in the Oprah Magazine and the Pasadena Magazine. She works with a wide range of products including, but not limited to, MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Laura Mercier, Becca Cosmetics, Poise, Inglot, Makeup Forever products, as well as many other professional cosmetic brands.
She strives to stay abreast of the latest developments in skin care by furthering her learning every year by updating her product knowledge, and perfecting her craft. Services offered by Kristen include the following:
- Facial treatments including deep cleansing, exfoliation, facial steams and massage
- Extractions of non-inflamed pore blockages, which will help your skin feel smoother and can help stop inflamed pimples from forming
- Advise on the proper care of your skin, plus answer your particular skincare questions
- Recommend appropriate skin care products for your skin type, such as which cleanser is right for you or suggest effective over-the-counter acne treatments for your specific problem areas
- Create a daily skin care routine for you, suggest skin care products that are appropriate for your skin, and help you create healthy skin
- Perform certain professional treatments such as chemical peels to treat hyperpigmentation, and the effects of aging
If you're ready to get clearer skin, boost your confidence, or walk down the red carpet, contact Kristen.